We are active on a number of channels, on which we sometimes post different things. But which ones do we have and what do we post there?
- First of all, there is of course this blog. Here we publish news about projects, share stories from shoots or report about other things related to us.
Although our main focus is our blog, we want to take the opportunity to communicate with you by means of our other channels.
- Facebook is currently the largest social network. Here we refer to new blog entries.
- On Twitter we also draw attention to new blog posts and from time to time post short tweets.
- We use Instagram mainly to entertain you and make you smile. The marking “[Anzeige]” (German for advertisement) at the beginning of each caption saves us from having to think about whether or not a post is an advertisement according to legal interpretation.
- We use YouTube, the second largest network in the world, to share our trailers and publish videos that have not been shot exclusively for a client.
- For those who prefer Vimeo, we also share our trailers there.
- You can comment on all platforms. If that is not enough, we invite you to our Discord server to chat with us or other like-minded people. In addition, our blog.post.bot will inform you about new blog entries.
No matter which channel you prefer, feel free to contact us! 🙂